
I have been a sick little girl that last few days. My fever started on Sunday afternoon and hasn't gone away. I woke up at 2:30am on Tuesday morning and was running 105.5 temp. Mom and Dad called the nurse hotline and they suggested we go to the ER, so off we went. The Doc checked me over and couldn't come up with anything. I had 104 at 1am this morning so Mommy took me to the Dr.. I now have an ear infection in my left ear. They checked for a UTI, but everything was ok. We also had some blood drawn and we are waiting to hear the results of that. Dr. Shidler thinks that is probably just a nasty virus and the virus caused me to get the ear infection. I have been on Tylenol and Motrin for 3 days trying to keep my fever in check. I have been sleeping a lot trying to fight this off. I hope that I start to feel better soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment