Miss Audrey is taking a week of vacation, so I get to spend the next few days at Grammie Lou & Papa's house. Then this weekend I will go see G&G Formanack for a couple of days. I'm really excited to spend time with them!
Sunday, December 27, 2009
Christmas Vacation
G & G Formanack finally were able to get themselves dug out at their house and brought Christmas to Omaha because of the blizzard. So we had another Christmas today! I got some more really neat toys and a rocking chair. I sure made a good haul this year! Mommy & Daddy say that I'm spoiled, but I just think I am Loved! :)
Miss Audrey is taking a week of vacation, so I get to spend the next few days at Grammie Lou & Papa's house. Then this weekend I will go see G&G Formanack for a couple of days. I'm really excited to spend time with them!

Miss Audrey is taking a week of vacation, so I get to spend the next few days at Grammie Lou & Papa's house. Then this weekend I will go see G&G Formanack for a couple of days. I'm really excited to spend time with them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment