Sunday, January 3, 2010

New Year!


I thought I would update you all on how I have been feeling. I woke up on Thursday with a much lower fever of 100. Grandma Formanack watched me for the day. I slept a lot because I still wasn't feeling very good. I broke out in a rash later that night on my tummy, back and face. Mommy talked to Dr. Shidler and she said that is called Roseola, when you have a really high fever and then it drops off and you break out in a rash. The rash only lasted a day and by Friday night I was feeling much better. This weekend I was back to my old crazy self! We spent the night at G&G Formanack's on Saturday and had Christmas at Great G&G Eden's house. I am going back to Miss Audrey's tomorrow and I am excited to see my friend Lane. Happy New Year everyone!

No comments: