I've had a fever off and on for the last week. Yesterday I woke up with a 102, so Mama called the Dr. She checked me out and thinks I have a sinus infection. I ran 103 temp all day yesterday and woke up with almost 104 this morning. We went back to the Dr. this afternoon and they did some blood work, a nasal swab and a urine test. I was tough even though those test hurt. We still aren't sure what exactly is wrong, it might be viral, but we have some stronger antibiotics and we will see how the next day goes. Stay tuned.Thursday, June 24, 2010
Under the Weather
I've had a fever off and on for the last week. Yesterday I woke up with a 102, so Mama called the Dr. She checked me out and thinks I have a sinus infection. I ran 103 temp all day yesterday and woke up with almost 104 this morning. We went back to the Dr. this afternoon and they did some blood work, a nasal swab and a urine test. I was tough even though those test hurt. We still aren't sure what exactly is wrong, it might be viral, but we have some stronger antibiotics and we will see how the next day goes. Stay tuned.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment