
I was being difficult for Mommy this morning before we left. I didn't want to go to "camp" today.

I whined in the car all the way there. I knew we were not going to Miss Audrey's today. Mommy took me in to my new room and I was scared to be in a new place. The other kids came over to play with me right away. I was so sad for Mommy to leave me and I cried when she left. It was hard on Mommy too, worse than when she took me to Miss Audrey's for the first time! But Mommy called to check on me and I was running around and playing and being so good. I got a really good report when Mommy & Daddy came to get me tonight. I think I will like this place once I get used to it!!

All smiles when I got home!

I learned to feed my baby with a bottle today! What will I learn tomorrow?!
No comments:
Post a Comment