Sunday, October 9, 2011

I'm going to have a Baby Brother!

So Mommy & Daddy decided to find out if I was going to have a baby brother or a baby sister this week. They had the ultrasound tech put the answer in an envelope and sealed it. Daddy took it to the bakery and they made us a little cake so we could all find out if it was a boy or a girl together. This is a picture of the cake.

I was so excited to have cake. Mommy kept telling me if it is blue in the middle it's a boy and if it's pink then it's a girl. I knew that, but all I really cared about was eating the cake!

So when we cut into the cake it was BLUE! So that means I'm having a baby brother!! I really wanted a baby sister, but I'm working on the whole brother idea.

Here is a picture of my baby brother. He has his arms back behind his head hanging out in Mommy's tummy. I like to give Mommy's tummy hugs and kisses. I'm excited to get to meet my new brother!

No comments: