Monday, June 29, 2009

Sick




I got sick last week. I was running a 103.5 temp on Thursday so Mommy had to come get me from daycare. She took me to the Dr. on Friday and I had Hand, Foot & Mouth, but I only had the bumps on my throat. I wasn't a happy camper on Friday, but then my fever broke and I felt a lot better the rest of the weekend. I'm on the mend now!

I am spending this week and next week at Grammie Lou's since Miss Audrey is on vacation. Grandma Formanack is coming up on Thursday to watch me. I'm going to get spoiled!! :)

Here is a picture of my new favorite toy.....Mommy's Cell Phone! Mommy thinks this is a bad sign that I'm going to be a talker!!!

1 comment:

Jen S. said...

I'm so glad she is all better! She is a trooper!