Sunday, February 1, 2009

My First Cold




These last couple of weeks have been a little rough. First I got an ear infection and now I have a cold virus. I have had a stuffed up nose and have been coughing a lot. Mom and Dad took me to the Dr. yesterday and we got sent home with a breathing treatment. I don't really mind them though. I get to wear a little fish mask! My new friend Lamby is comforting me while I am feeling under the weather. I sure hope I start to feel better soon! I'm ready for Spring!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww, poor little muffin!!

Brooklyn, it was so nice to meet you last night finally!!! You are a CUTIE.

Anonymous said...

Stay strong big girl! Brady has a dinosaur and a turtle mask for his breathing machine. All the cool kids are doing it! :)

Anonymous said...

Rule#1 for the working mom.... When the mom goes back to work the baby will get sick. I know this for a fact Rule#2 for the working mom.... The baby gets well. Rule#3 for the working mom...... The baby will get sick.............ETC

Anonymous said...

And the mom doesn't get to get sick EVER.

Anonymous said...

So nice to meet Brooklyn the other night. Thanks for coming what a little trooper. Hope she feels better...that rsv stuff is so not fun!! :( - Kelli B